It's always good to kill two birds with one stone, and doing it today has been a godsend. I've (almost) gotten behind on some swap cards I owe, but spotted a Challenge on CoC to make an IF card using yellow as the colour for the folds. BINGO! I made a yellow Easter bell, then two other IF bells. This worked out just great as the swap I had signed up for was to be based on the theme 'Bells'. A two-in-one which has dovetailed very nicely, thank you very much.
To be honest I'm not totally thrilled with the result - they're a bit 'bleh', and not particularly inspired, so I may have another go. I am happy with the actual IF part (a technique I almost never use), it's just the finished card which is (very) lacking, in my opinion. I'm not a great fan of peel-offs, yet I used them to outline the cutout, which I felt was a little less-than-perfect.
Ah well, will have another think about it during the week, and get my three Easter swaps prepared as well.